Survival Begins With The Knowledge
Copyright 2015 BMS School LLC. All rights reserved.
Each student will be required to sign a waiver Click HERE for waiver
Please note that all gear must fit in your pack or on your person, you must be able to trek in to the training site.
Please note that some courses are kept to a minimum of students for instructing purposes. This course is limited to 6 students.
The ES-1005 course is or most advanced course, four days and five nights in the Florida back woods and swamps, this course offers the student a chance to practice and hone his / her survival skills, at the same time learning and understanding what E&E Escape & Evasion tactics are and how to implement them in a E&E situation. Each student will also learn and understand a BOB (Bug Out Bag) and how to build and stash a supply catch. Each student will hike using E&E Tactics and Map / Compass each day to a new campsite. Each student will learn all the survival skills needed to survive for an extended period of time. By the time you are done with this course you will have built up the confidence to be completely self reliant.
Required Gear to complete this course.
- Water Container / Canteen, Water Bottle (metal)
- Fire Making Kit, Flint, Magnesium Fire Starter or equivalent
- Fixed Blade Knife 4" to 6" blade recommended
- Utensils, spoon, fork or spork (only one)
- Personal First Aid Kit with X-Med's
- Small roll of toilet paper
- Snacks, trail mix, power bars, so on
- Plan for 5 main meals, 2 evening 1 lunch and 2 breakfast, MRE's, Freeze Dried meals and so on.
- Appropriate clothing for expected conditions and footwear.
- Change of clothing, socks, underwear, shirt so on
- Head Gear Hat and or bandana
- Watch, with hands, NOT digital
- Hygiene Kit, towel, hand wipes
- Other snacks, jerky, energy bars, drink mix, tea, coffee, gum, candy, slim jims
- Ant thing Not on the list above
- Game For Fire / Evening Meal
Note: All packs and gear subject to inspection prior to leaving vehicles, all contraband items will be left behind.