Survival Begins With The Knowledge
SC-1002 & SC-1002-1 Courses
Copyright 2015 BMS School LLC. All rights reserved.
Each student will be required to sign a waiver Click HERE for waiver
Please note that all gear must fit in your pack or on your person, you must be able to trek in to the training site.
Please note that some courses are kept to a minimum of students for instructing purposes. This course is limited to 12 students.
Required Gear to complete this course.
- Sleeping Bag or Poncho Linear
- Water Container / Canteen, Water Bottle (metal)
- Fire Making Kit, Flint, Magnesium Fire Starter
- Fixed Blade Knife 4" to 6" blade recommended
- Utensils, spoon, fork or spork
- 8'x8' tarp or 10'x10' tarp
- Personal First Aid Kit with X-Med's
- Small roll of toilet paper
- Survival Mirror & Whistle
- Snacks, trail mix, power bars, so on
- Plan for two main meals, evening and breakfast, MRE's, Freeze Dried meals and so on.
- Appropriate clothing for expected conditions and footwear.
- Head Gear Hat and or bandana
- Hygiene Kit, towel, hand wipes
- Other snacks, jerky, energy bars, drink mix, tea, coffee, gum, candy, slim jims
- Ant thing Not on the list above
- Shelter Building Materials
- Game For Fire / Evening Meal