Survival Begins With The Knowledge
SC-1001 & SC-1001-1 Courses
Copyright 2015 BMS School LLC. All rights reserved.
Each student will be required to sign a waiver Click HERE for waiver
Please note that all gear must fit in your pack or on your person, you must be able to trek in to the training site.
Please note that some courses are kept to a minimum of students for instructing purposes. This course is limited to 12 students.
Required Gear to complete this course.
- Sleep System / fits in backpack preferable
- Foil Emergency Survival Blanket
- Water Container / Canteen, Hydration Pack, Metal Water Bottle
- Fire Making Kit, Flint / Ferro Rod
- Fixed Blade Knife 4" to 6" blade recommended
- Cooking Kit, GI Mess Kit, GI Canteen Cup, or other
- Utensils, spoon, fork or spork
- Personal First Aid Kit with RX-Med's
- Small roll of toilet paper
- Survival Mirror & Whistle
- Snacks, trail mix, power bars, so on
- Plan for two main meals, evening and breakfast, MRE's, Freeze Dried meals and so on.
- Appropriate clothing for expected conditions and footwear.
- Hygiene Kit, towel, hand wipes
- Other snacks, jerky, energy bars, drink mix, tea, coffee, gum, candy, slim jims
- Anything not on the list.